B2B Marketer's Guide to Account Based Marketing
This resource is published by ON24
Less is more. It’s such a simple phrase, and yet it holds so much truth.
In the business world, we’ve all experienced how things improve if we focus on fewer things at a time. It makes us better marketers and sales people — more focused, effective, and more empathetic toward those we are selling to.
In this whitepaper, we’ll explore:
- Why there’s a need for Account Based Marketing (ABM)
- What the ABM Model is, and a deep-dive into how and why it works
- What the rise of ABM means for the tradtional lead generation model
- How webinars help with ABM
- How to set the foundation for webinar-driven ABM
Bottom line — ABM is not a a fad; it’s an important shift toward a quality-over-quantity marketing mindset and one that’s here to stay. Are you ready?
Strategic Marketing, Marketing Technology, B2B, Marketing Innovation, Collaboration, Adaptation, Technology, Marketing Technology, Modern Marketing, Segmentation, Marketing, Strategic Marketing, Responsive Design, Measurement, Content Marketing, Multi-channel Marketing, Online Marketing, Web Conversion, Marketing Automation, Marketing Automation, Content Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Marketing software, Inbound Marketing, Digital Marketing